to the previous page
do I setup rounds in a serie table?
1) Enable rounds by specify the number of rounds in the Properties sheet applied on the serie table:
Apply changes by pressing the Change-button.
To register new matches for a round in a serie table do the following
1) Specify the round number in the Round field
2) Specify the match date either by typing in the date in the matchdate field or press the button to the right of the matchdate field and pick up the date from the date selector menu.
3) Start registering a match by a double click in the date field and then proceed registering by specifing the teams and eventualy results. Observe that the round number will be automaticaly register on the match in the round field for each new match.
4) To shift a date within a round change date without changing the round number and proceed with registering matches as in step 3.
To change the round number of a match change the round number appearing in the round column.
To change match date do the following:
1) Specify the new match date in the match date field
2) Double click on the match date cell of the match and move the cursorn down
3) Press Yes button to confirm the operation
In the example above the user changes the match date from 6th of april to 5th of april for the match Landskrona-Helsingborg.
To cancel the operation the user has to press No-button and then press Escape key while the cursorn is residing in the Match Date cell.